Are you exploring different career paths, actively searching for jobs, or just browsing opportunities? Learn how to leverage Excelsior’s free online job search tool; EC JobLinks. Access the unique features, such as the cover letter and resume builder, e-portfolio and mock interview tools.
Have you used EC JobLinks in a job search? If so, we would like to know which features you have found most helpful. Haven’t used it yet? No problem! Throughout next week, September 29 – October 3, the Career Services Staff will discuss how to:
- Search over 6 million employment opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Research thousands of reputable employers across all industries.
- Create effective resumes and cover letters that employers will notice.
- Develop Electronic portfolios (e-portfolios) to represent yourself professionally on the Web.
- Gain valuable exposure of your academic and professional credentials.
- Perfect your interview pitch with the mock interview feature.
Please join us! Your questions and experiences will help us to ensure our job search database meets your needs.
Contact the Career Center toll free: 1-888-533-9267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is EC JobLinks?