We are pleased to offer two new resources to assist CPNE eligible students who are preparing for the CPNE
1. Free CPNE Webinars: Conversations with Kim
Once a month Assistant Dean Kim Hedley will give a presentation to help you prepare for the CPNE.
Webinars will be recorded and made available for later viewing.
To learn more about the upcoming Webinars and to find out when and where you can find the recorded Webinars, visit the Nursing Discussion Boards in the MyExcelsior Community.
Instructions for Nursing Discussion Board:
Click on the Communities tab at the top of your MyExcelsior page then click on Go to MyExcelsior Community Discussion Boards (in the box that’s entitled Join the Discussions at MyExcelsior Community). Next, click on Go to the Nursing discussion boards in the center of page. you should do this after reading the information in Posting Guidelines and Posting Policies (under Community Participation). Then, click on the Associate Degree Nursing CPNE©. If the threads are not already listed, click on the triangle to the left of the Threads heading to expand the list. Look for the More Conversations with Kim thread started by Sue Irvine.
2. Navigating the CPNE On-Line Tutorial
Navigating the CPNE On-Line Tutorial is a self-paced guided learning interactive tutorial to enhance your understanding of the contents of the CPNE Study Guide and the structure and process of the CPNE. Additionally, it provides you with strategies for becoming a successful student and assists you in using your pocket-size NANDA-International nursing diagnosis guidebook.
The on-line tutorial includes:
- Interactive modules with information about the CPNE, study strategies, and more.
- CPNE Study Guide resources with Videos, PowerPoint presentations, and sample documentation to assist you prepare for the 22nd edition of the CPNE. The information provided includes examples and demonstrates best practice.
- Self-check activities to help you maintain your knowledge and skills. Every two to three weeks, the AD Faculty will post a self-check activity for you to complete. Each activity will be posted for about a month and be replaced with a new activity, so be sure to visit this area frequently.
Instructions for Navigating the CPNE On-Line Tutorial:
Click on the My Home tab at the top of your MyExcelsior page and then click on Navigating the CPNE On-Line Tutorial under Orientations and Tutorials in the My Online Courses, Practice Exams & Learning Aids box. On the next page click the link for NUR702: NAVIGATING THE CPNE ON-LINE TUTORIAL in the My Courses box on the right side of the screen.